C@P is a highly innovative program that provides public Internet access, programs and services to over 200 locations through-out Nova Scotia. For more information on the program, visit www.nscap.ca
Victoria County CAP Sites Association (VCCAPS) is one of 12 networks in Nova Scotia. Formed in the fall of 1998 as the umbrella organization for all CAP Sites in Victoria County, VCCAPS helps manage projects and support funds available to the CAP Sites through NS Economic, Rural Development & Tourism and other community partners.
Services & Programs:
- Senior computer training opportunities
- Summer & Fall / Winter youth employment opportunities
- 3D printing program
- Robotics program for youth
- Webinar development
- Blog development (WordPress)
C@P Sites in Victoria County:
- Iona C@P Site – located in Iona (located in Rankin School of the Narrows) is a seasonal Site open from July – August
- Middle River C@P Site – located in Middle River (Middle River Elementary School) is a seasonal Site open from July – August
- Bay St. Lawrence C@P Site is located in Bay St. Lawrence (Bay St. Lawrence Community Centre) and is open year round.
- Baddeck Library C@P Site – is located in Baddeck (Baddeck Public Library) Baddeck and is open year round.
- Ingonish Library C@P Site – is located in Ingonish (Ingonish Public Library) and is open year round.